Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday morning. Have been queit, just watching the markets. I took some positions early, and it probably seems like I'm stumped, but I'm very content to just sit back and wait. The market seems awefuly toppy to me, and I just don't have a real conviction to where it's headed next. Because of this, I am happy to sit on a boatload of cash, and really not leverage myself too much in the options markets. I will do very well if the original bets pay off, as I'm still very confident we will. Our porfolio should show some gains compared to last week.

Still watching RIMM. It's now retesting it's lows around $42 dollars, if it holds, I may jump in.

Account Details

Cash = $113,020

Liabilities = 30*3.60 = 10,800; 10*8.10 = 8,100; 10,800 + 8,100 = 18,900

Total = 113,020 - 18,900 = $94,120

Still leaves us in a hole, $5,880, a %5.88 decline, but an improvement from late last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment